Tuesday, July 20, 2010

one

Posted by monstress :| at 3:45 AM
hey,i'm bella :) this is not my first blog in blogspot,but because i forgot my old password, so i make this blog (again) :p I also have a blog in tumblr, just open http://ekasatyanibella.tumblr.com/ hihi :p
okey,just this i want to tell you thankyou :)

just contact me:
FB : eka satyani bella Y!M : bella_beh MSN : eyabeyya@hotmail.com Twitter : ekasatyanibella Formspring : ekasatyanibella

0 comments on "one"

Post a Comment

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

one

hey,i'm bella :) this is not my first blog in blogspot,but because i forgot my old password, so i make this blog (again) :p I also have a blog in tumblr, just open http://ekasatyanibella.tumblr.com/ hihi :p
okey,just this i want to tell you thankyou :)

just contact me:
FB : eka satyani bella Y!M : bella_beh MSN : eyabeyya@hotmail.com Twitter : ekasatyanibella Formspring : ekasatyanibella

0 comments:

 

robots Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez